- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2484 Arthur Kill Rd., Staten Island, NY, 10309
nr. St. Luke's Ave.
Fun, low key, and easy-going
By mediagirlnyc on 1/14/2009
We go to Kate's for good, fast food and the fun ambiance. The servers and bartenders are friendly, the food tastes fresh, and the prices are very fair. I would recommend Kate's over Applebee's or TGI Fridays anyday.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More