All Reader Reviews of...
140 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Sixth Ave.
Great neighborhood joint
By HoDo75 on 3/12/2012
Had the pleasure of dining here a few weeks ago and had a great experience. Bar is sexy with red candles and a little lounge area and wasn't too crowded (at least the night i was there), restaurant is spacious yet still cozy w/ nice romantic lighting, and food/wine was delicious. I had the burrata w/ prosciutto that melted in your mouth and the veal agnolotti w/ mushrooms and kale. Very rich yet delicious. Bill for 2 people including yummy bottle of chianti, 2 apps each, 2 entrees each, was $140. Already made a reservation for next month when I have friends in town. Highly recommend and hope it sticks around!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu