All Reader Reviews of...
1309 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10021
at 75th St.
Best steak ever
By msollie on 4/11/2011
Ignore the pretentious decor and ditto service, Le Steak is about excellent classic food. The frog legs are well cooked, good size and seasoning. The filet mignon is simply superb. No further explanation needed, go there!
By littlemissdids on 3/23/2011
Went there with two friends and we all agreed that everything was delicious - the bread and butter they placed on the table, the warm spinach dip with homemade tortilla chips, the French onion soup, the roquefort salad and the cheeseburger. Service was friendly, fast and competent. Definitely going back there.
excellent steak and other food
By diamarimp on 11/1/2006
very good steak and other food, very cozy,service was good too,will frequently go back. decor avearge.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu