All Reader Reviews of...
211 E. 14th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Third Ave.
July 09, 2009 Mark and Joe enjoyed the food and service!.
By marknnycev on 7/10/2009
Ami. Ami.. Ami . Ami!!. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FOOD. And to think my buddy and I had even considered KFC.. we should have been shot on site for even thinking such nonsense. Great seeing you and we enjoyed the Smoked Turkey Sandwich on Ciabatta bread. I intend on trying a salad next time '.loaded with great stuff' bowls! Busy place. which is always a great sign. Thanks again Peace, Mark Hardison
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s