All Reader Reviews of...
211 E. 14th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Third Ave.
July 09, 2009 Mark and Joe enjoyed the food and service!.
By marknnycev on 7/10/2009
Ami. Ami.. Ami . Ami!!. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FOOD. And to think my buddy and I had even considered KFC.. we should have been shot on site for even thinking such nonsense. Great seeing you and we enjoyed the Smoked Turkey Sandwich on Ciabatta bread. I intend on trying a salad next time '.loaded with great stuff' bowls! Busy place. which is always a great sign. Thanks again Peace, Mark Hardison
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu