All Reader Reviews of...
228 DeKalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Clermont Ave.
Great Place for inexpensive tasty food
By jamillahCarroll on 4/6/2011
This restaurant is a nice small cozy place. The first time I ate there it was for lunch I happened to be passing by, pricing couldn't be better for a good fulling meal. I totally loved the people and service. Went there with my honey one night and was ecstatic to find out we could bring byob, my honey and I had a pleasant meal. He came to love this place as I. We plan to celebrate our 1 year anniversary there with a luncheon with friend/family this May 2011
great middle eastern food
By lolam on 10/23/2007
the food was just great. if you are going there, you better be hungry because i assure you will have a fiesta. nice place to take a date, enjoy middle eastern food, have dinner time with family members, etc..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member