All Reader Reviews of...
7 W. 47th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Fifth Ave.
Best Midtown Lunch/Delivery/Catering Option Available.
By 2010bpr2010 on 7/27/2010
Best Midtown Lunch and delivery or catering option available. Hands down. Convenient location near Grand Central and Midtown offices. They offer pizza, sandwiches, soup, salad, and more that are all fresh and delicious. There is more variety and better taste than at any competitor and the prices are more reasonable than similar locations. The chocolate chip cookies are a personal favorite and I get at least one every time I am there. I cannot recommend it any more highly!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’