All Reader Reviews of...
7 W. 47th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Fifth Ave.
Best Midtown Lunch/Delivery/Catering Option Available.
By 2010bpr2010 on 7/27/2010
Best Midtown Lunch and delivery or catering option available. Hands down. Convenient location near Grand Central and Midtown offices. They offer pizza, sandwiches, soup, salad, and more that are all fresh and delicious. There is more variety and better taste than at any competitor and the prices are more reasonable than similar locations. The chocolate chip cookies are a personal favorite and I get at least one every time I am there. I cannot recommend it any more highly!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl