- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
97 Commercial St., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
between Manhattan Ave. and Box St.
Bleu Drawes - draws you in
By Dianne on 8/2/2004
The restaurant/cafe is charming. The chef is very good and the service is very pleasant. I would recommend it to several friends. I had the ackee and salt fish which was cooked very well (little or no oil) and the fried dumplings were light and crisp. I topped it off with the the famous "blue drawes" and enjoyed all of it.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens