All Reader Reviews of...
191 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 7th St.
By girardasse on 12/14/2007
I have a general problem with western vegan food: it's simply too dry and my experience in Bliss cafe was certainly no exception. This place looked cool though so I''ll give it another try..
I love this place
By amyt100 on 11/19/2007
Great, great food and friendly staff
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu