All Reader Reviews of...
92 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 12th St.
By eeeicram on 7/4/2012
Love this place. Burgers with the perfect amount of grease. Their cheese fries are amazing and sometimes I'll spring for one of their nomful milkshakes. :)) Highly recommend if you're looking for a good burger place around NYU.
my favorite burger place in nyc
By garyemelieberman on 3/15/2011
yummy. can't go wrong. great fries & burgers.
I can't believe there's not a line down the block...
By christophereclowdus on 9/12/2010
These guys just opened a new location on 9th Av at 53rd Street. I visited tonight and was greeted by some of the warmest, friendliest service I have ever experienced in New York. I must have looked a bit silly, because I was literally dumbfounded when they greeted me - they are that nice. The food is fresh and delicious and an unbeatable value. The guys really sell the special toppings and it's fun to watch them cook everyting fresh right in front of you. I just spent $7, am stuffed, and think these guys should give customer service lessons to just about every other business in the city.
Tasty burger for under $5
By aerozap on 6/11/2009
The eponymous burger (a double cheeseburger) hinted at the Shack Burger with its thousand-islandy type special sauce, just what I wanted on a day I really didn't want to wait in line. For the price, it's a beautiful thing. Obviously not quite as gourmet, but definitely the best burger I've had in the city for under $5.
Won't leave you feeling blue
By Moo on 11/25/2003
Good food, cooked to order. Bright and cheerful seating area. Fed a family of four..stuffed to the gills...for under $25.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu