All Reader Reviews of...
420 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Bond St.
You'll feel like a eco-minded kid again.
By tracyj78 on 7/21/2009
The ice cream here is delicious and the white-washed space is really welcoming. Haven't figured out what to put the balsamic vinegar or fleur de sel on yet, but I'm sure it will only add to the experience!
By salvatoreb on 2/2/2009
Every time I go to Blue Marble I leave with a happy feeling inside. The ice cream flavors are delicious, the staff is great and the store design is so well done.
BEST FROZEN YOGHURT!
By EatItBrooklyn on 10/3/2008
I love this place. It feels like the best part of the country, and everything is organic and natural and eco-friendly. For photos & more descriptions, go to: http://eatbrooklynfood.blogspot.com/2008/08/ice-cream-frozen-yoghurt.html
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s