All Reader Reviews of...
420 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Bond St.
BEST FROZEN YOGHURT!
By EatItBrooklyn on 10/3/2008
I love this place. It feels like the best part of the country, and everything is organic and natural and eco-friendly. For photos & more descriptions, go to: http://eatbrooklynfood.blogspot.com/2008/08/ice-cream-frozen-yoghurt.html
By salvatoreb on 2/2/2009
Every time I go to Blue Marble I leave with a happy feeling inside. The ice cream flavors are delicious, the staff is great and the store design is so well done.
You'll feel like a eco-minded kid again.
By tracyj78 on 7/21/2009
The ice cream here is delicious and the white-washed space is really welcoming. Haven't figured out what to put the balsamic vinegar or fleur de sel on yet, but I'm sure it will only add to the experience!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl