All Reader Reviews of...
119 Sullivan St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Prince St.
By anh40 on 1/29/2003
Super fresh fish is the standard here. The rolls are excellent, and they don't skimp on the filling, be it lobster, crab, tuna or otherwise. Great saki selection. Service can sometimes be a little chilly, but is never poor.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s