All Reader Reviews of...
119 Sullivan St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Prince St.
By anh40 on 1/29/2003
Super fresh fish is the standard here. The rolls are excellent, and they don't skimp on the filling, be it lobster, crab, tuna or otherwise. Great saki selection. Service can sometimes be a little chilly, but is never poor.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu