By DanMeyer on 12/28/2012
Just rented an apartment at 25 Broad Street where they have a Bobby Van's restaurant on the main level. Stopped in after a long day and had the best cheese burger ever!
By fun52dig on 12/27/2012
I'm not a native New Yorker but when I do get to the city I make it a priority to stop by Bobby Vans Steakhouse. I have never been disappointed with the food especially there selection of steaks. I can honestly say I have never had a better Steak anywhere. The sides are equally as tasty and again I have never been disappointed with any of the side dishes. Whether you are a native New Yorker or a visitor to New York City take a chance and stop by Bobby Vans. You won't be disappointed.
By bobbyk36 on 4/12/2010
I went for a work dinner and the manager was extremely rude and ruined our dinner. The food was average at best. I will never go back to Bobby Van's again.
By MissUES on 2/10/2004
The staff was extremely friendly. The decor was warm and inviting. The fish wasn't tasty. The drinks were strong.
By Inspct on 2/4/2004
Simply great! My first time there and I see I will be going back quite often. I had the lamb chops and they were superb.
By timnaf on 9/9/2003
Bobby Van's Steakhouse is by far one of the best steak houses you will encounter in New York. The moment you enter the Steak house you get a true feeling of what New York has to offer its patrons. The Steaks are cooked to perfection with prime cuts of meat. The service is worth the every penny and the Decor is rugged and perfect for eating Steak.
By Annabelle on 4/11/2003
The best steaks in NY. Extremely flavorful cuts, and alwys perfectly cooked. The onion strings are killer, as is the creamed spinach
One of the better midtown steakhouses
By michelle on 2/22/2003
Bobby Van's steaks are excellent. On par with Peter Lugers and Sparks. We also had seafood and chicken dishes, and all were very good. Great blue cheese dressing on my salad. I liked the modern decor, and found it to be quieter and more comfortable than the larger midtown steakhouses. Our waiter was pleasant and helpful.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu