- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
94 Ave. C, New York, NY, 10009
nr. 6th St.
Service lacking...No thanks, I'll take my business elsewhere.
By chris.cosmo on 6/17/2016
I have ordered from this place twice for lunch. First time, they forgot to include a biscuit in my lunch. Second time, they forgot to ask me whether I wanted slaw or fries when I placed the order. When I came to pickup and asked if I could have fries instead of slaw, I was told there is nothing they could do and allowed me to walk out clearly unsatisfied. The inconsistency from the staff here is a clearly a trend. As for customer service, this place leaves ALOT to be desired; as the Caucasian male with tattoos that takes orders could care less as to whether or not your experience is a positive one. If you're looking for better, lookup 'Blue Ribbon'; there's also a Chinese restaurant nearby that's on par for less.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu