All Reader Reviews of...
134 Smith St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Bergen St.
CLOSED since December 2008
By arbnyc on 6/24/2009
It's closed. Before going to any restaurant listed on this site, you might want to call to make sure it's still open, since this listing is still here 6 months later.
We Travel from Manhattan for This Place
By lizkates on 12/6/2006
My girlfriends and I have been here three times. Once, the service wasn't great and they were out of their usually awesome scones and mashed potatoes. But, in general, travel for the clever comfort food and hang around the cute neighborhood to walk off the calories.
Great brunch, terrible dinner
By boerumeater on 9/29/2005
This is a great place for brunch/lunch--my husband and I often meet friends here. When it switches of over for dinner, though, apparently management goes home, because we have gotten cold entrees and been overcharged for dinner. The night staff is apathetic--not representitive of the cheery day staff--and well worth staying away.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic