- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
957 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 51st St.
Great chicken, a wide assortment of beer. And the wait staff is great and accommodating.
By cxzaoha1111 on 12/11/2012
I've come back here again and again. I can't get enough of BonChon chicken especially from this place. I've had BonChon chicken from other places in the city but it doesn't compare to this location. The owner boasts that he uses organic chicken and yes you can taste the difference! The skin of the chicken feels less oily than at most other BonChons. The owner is extremely friendly and helpful. He always comes over to chat with us. This place is as good as it gets when it comes to fried chicken. I know I may sound corny with this review but this place has hit the spot. This BonChon is conveniently located with plentiful parking nearby in the Midtown East area. The service is better than most restaurants in the city to my surprise. Even when the place was packed, we were able to be seated within 10-15 minutes. The wait staff was courteous and gave great recommendations. They also have 4 TVs in this place, so there was entertainment everywhere you looked. Definitely a great place to hang out if you're watching a basketball or football game. Overall the experience was great and would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!
LATE, COLD, SOGGY with a sprinkle of HAIR!
By AnonymousReviewer1 on 10/2/2012
I should start by saying I never gave a bad review prior to today. I ordered delivery from this place using seamless. On seamless, the delivery time is stated at 30-45 minutes. An HOUR after I ordered, I called and asked about the status of my order and the gentleman on the phone told me that the food is ready, but it won't be delivered for at least another 15 minutes. I contemplated whether or not to cancel the order, but figured that at this point I might as well just wait. The delivery guy finally showed up 1 HOUR AND 40 MINUTES LATE. Needless to say, the food was cold, and the chicken was soggy and tasteless. To top it all off, I found a strand of hair in my food. Sincerely, Disappointed and frankly disgusted (never again) customer
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’