All Reader Reviews of...
278 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 1st St.
DMANBURGER "Bonnie's Grill"
By DMANBURGER on 4/30/2010
My Spicy Black Angus burger was presented in front of me, along with a very tasty looking Veggie burger (pictured above) yes Veggie burger! I figured I'd try one for all you non-carnivores out there. My less than healthy ,but more deliciously divine burger ,was served on a plump fresh whole wheat bun, dill pickles, sauteed jalapenos and tangy chipotle mayonnaise. The patty was a Black Angus Sirloin dusted in a mysterious spice rub that gave it a serious kick; the overall taste was flavorful, powerful and insanely juicy in texture. I ravaged the burger bite after bite only pausing to taste the fantastic crisp French Fries that accompanied this delighted sandwich. The Veggie burger was great too, not a traditional favorite of mine, but surprised me with its robust flavor yet easy light texture. It was coupled with crunchy spicy coleslaw and topped with a gooey Swiss cheese and a lightly toasted poppy seed bun.
By maitai1026 on 1/10/2009
The burgers are soooo good!! I personally find the wings to be too spicy, but everyone else I know loves them. This place is always super crowded on Friday and Saturday nights, so I'd recommend going at a different time.
Very Good Burgers
By theslopeisdope on 3/19/2008
The burgers are huge and very well made. I'm not normally into giant burgers, I prefer a smaller Burger Joint/5 Guys style fast food burger, but these were cooked perfectly and with good fresh toppings , etc. that they really won me over. So much so that I ate the whole damn thing! For 9.95 with fries it's a steal too. Fries were fresh and delicious. Service was fast and friendly. Nothing bad to say really.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi