All Reader Reviews of...
10 Morton St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bleecker St.
By theocanada on 8/19/2014
Why on earth is this highly rated? What a total dump. Literally too - they don't seem to have solid success with the health department. Nasty food, nasty service, nasty place. Go buy some tea at trader joes for an infinitely better experience. blah. Recap: Food - completely disgusting Service - snippy and rude Decor - what decor? Dirty subway station?
By strawberry on 5/1/2011
Fantastic place. The selection of tea is extensive and mine was delicious. Also ordered the Paris Brest which is one of the best things I've ever tasted. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and friendly. I enjoyed the atmosphere as well. A wonderful place to spend a quiet evening.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More