All Reader Reviews of...
10 Columbus Cir., 3rd fl., New York, NY, 10019
nr. 58th St.
Fantastic Pork Sandwich
By motherhen on 12/27/2006
I loved the pulled pork sandwich with red cabbage (forget the bread.) The bibb salad was very pretty but plain and underdressed by my standards (less than dressing on salads in Germany and France) Service was very good, the atmosphere fine for the middle of a mall, actually, it was kind of fun. Good view, good people watching. This place could use a full bar. Wine and beer only.
Delicious sandwiches and sweets, pricey but worth it
By diner3586 on 4/16/2007
Excellent quality food all around, very fresh and perfectly crafted. It is quite pricey, but makes for a great lunchtime splurge. The curried chicken salad sandwich is out of this world, and the sticky buns are to die for. It's perfect to take out a sandwich and a pastry for lunch in the park.
Delightful little meals!
By CynicalSunshine5 on 3/1/2009
I had a wonderful toasted ham and cheese sandwich on a baguette and I appreciated the lovely little side salad that came with it - excellent house dressing! My friend suggested the bakery's take on the "Nutter Butter" for dessert - I'm not into sweets but I thought it was absolutely fantastic! It's a little on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for - fresh, delightful little meals!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu