All Reader Reviews of...
9 W. 57th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Fifth Ave.
Class in West 50's
By martin_chamois on 5/21/2003
This restaurant is all about NYC Class. Walk in and be greeted, then walk down into a stylish subterranean décor and allow the Professional staff to seat you and serve you promptly. There is an excellent recently updated menu and the food prepared by an outstanding chef and his staff not only matches but also exceeds the promises. Stop in the bar/lounge before or after to adjust your mood. Exit up the spiral staircase and rejoin the real world of 57th Street and 5th Avenue with an improved attitude.
Brasserie Gourmet Dining
By yvonne16 on 3/15/2003
For Gourmet French food at reasonable prices dine at the Brasserie. The food divine the service impeccable and the atmoshpere cosy. A great place to go on at date!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More