- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
24 W. 45th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Fifth Ave.
By Uppity on 7/27/2010
New Yorkers can be so smug about their food but here a Lebanese place puts out great, fresh, and authentic food and the otehr reviews obviouisly want "jai-ros" on fluffy pita. So clueless. This place is a gem, if you like good Lebanese food, not dog food off the street.
Bread and Olive review
By StellaJean123 on 11/13/2009
Whoever wrote the review on Bread and Olive does not seem to know what is authentic lebanese food. The bread that person ate is not Tortilla but Pita. All dishes are made to perfection and if it happened that day that the 'Tortilla' as it was called was dry or the meat, it does happen sometimes but opinion cannot be based on one tasting. Tabbouleh, Falafel, hummus are truly middle eastern and not from some neighboring country which takes pride claiming that is belongs to them. Plagiarism was never a good thing. Hopefully this place will become a chain in the near future.
By PBlauner on 8/25/2009
This listing on NYMAG.com must be a prank! It was so bad that it was offensive!
Should not be a critic's pick
By ivl on 2/27/2009
I usually trust nymag critics picks but this one was totally off the mark. Meat was totally dry and the tortilla wrap was like biting into paper. I actually wasn't sure if that's what I had mistakenly done or not.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl