All Reader Reviews of...
304 W. 56th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Eighth Ave.
By tuckerms on 6/26/2013
Went there for a rehearsal dinner on June 7th in a monsoon - worth getting wet - fantastic food, service and venue -loved it and would highly recommend it . great service and the food was fabulous - so many out of town guests who loved the placw
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu