All Reader Reviews of...
304 W. 56th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Eighth Ave.
By tuckerms on 6/26/2013
Went there for a rehearsal dinner on June 7th in a monsoon - worth getting wet - fantastic food, service and venue -loved it and would highly recommend it . great service and the food was fabulous - so many out of town guests who loved the placw
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese