- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
30-95 33rd St., Queens, NY, 11102
at 31st Ave.
By idotextiles on 12/15/2010
Service was excellent. food was disappointing. would not go back.
How is Brick Cafe still open?
By robdavis86 on 6/21/2010
Worst customer experience of all time and by the manager/owner of all people. DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ESTABLISHMENT!
By michaeld5 on 6/26/2008
The food isn't bad either. Great experience all around. Warning: it's hard to find the door after four raspberry cosmopolitans.
By charmer212 on 9/18/2006
I live in the neighborhood and have always passed by. It is always packed to the gills so I was expecting it to be somewhat better than it was. . . the menu is French/Italian. I had the steak frites (yes, I know, kind of a snooze) and my bf had a chicken dish. Both entrees were pretty good though my steak was a bit tough. However everything was very fresh. We shared the asparagus/smoked salmon/mascarpone cheese app. -oK but the salmon was too thickly cut and there was way too much of it. I doubt we will go back, but it is a decent neighborhood spot, esp. if you do not feel like trekking into the city. Big outdoor area is a plus on nice days. Server was fine, but she could have been a bit more attentive.
Great Service, Warm Atmosphere
By electriclady on 11/28/2005
I was sat at a small table for two, and the atmosphere was very warm and inviting. The service was prompt, curteous and charming. I ordered wine, an appetizer, and two pasta dishes. They were all excellent, and large portions. The music was terrific, and the space is very earthy and cozy, yet there are plenty of tables. In the summer they open up part of the rest. el fresco. I would def. go to this restaurant again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu