- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
99 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 6th St.
quite a surprise!!
By satisharma on 4/7/2003
definately a very different Indian restaurant, and if you go back like i did, i was pampered!!! will be back again!!.
have'nt had curry like this before!!!!
By jay on 4/7/2003
thanks brick lane, had a wonderful time there, I had been craving for the authentic, exotic curries which I don’t find in any of the Indian restaurant, but u guys really are good. Made me feel home away from home. Especially the lamb curry and tikka are delicious. I am definitely coming there for more and more and more. My taste buds can’t wait to get a bite of your delicious cuisines.
By angkana on 4/7/2003
Unless you are going are off to London for dinner then visit The Bricklane Curry House - its the next best thing.
By johnny on 7/30/2003
i went there with a few friends, we had a wonderful time, nice people and the food was!!phenominal!! will be a regular there for sure.
all my indian favorites on one menu!
By foodistolife on 6/21/2004
Finally an indian place to put to rest the myth that all restaurants on 6th st share the same kitchen. A stylish restaurant with great and carefully prepared food, where you can order all the variations of favorites at prices that are far below the gourmet indian spots uptown, and in my opionion, better for the bang of flavor!
By Kosmonaut on 11/15/2004
I have dined here twice in the past two months and both times I had a great experience. The staff was very helpful as I am pretty new to Indian cuisine and the food was absolutely amazing. They were very accomodating with my questions related to food allergies that I have, and this was much appreciated. Check it out... you won't be disappointed!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More