- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
9011 Third Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11209
nr. 90th St.
great brooklyn diner
By jpmorgan22 on 9/4/2011
love the family atmosphere the brooklyn attitude and the mix of greek american and italian food. best chicken fingers in the ridge
Best in Bay Ridge
By tonyben on 2/21/2010
I have been going to Bridgeview Diner for over years. I have never gotten a bad meal ever. The value you get for the price of the food is exceptional. I always take a "Doggie Bag" home. The wait service has always been outstanding, remember this is a diner, not the Ritz Carlton. This is one of the few remaining diners left in Bay Ridge, there must be a reason, I have always been treated with courtesy by the managers and the wait staff. Bridgeview will always be my diner of choice.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations