- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
335 Union Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Maujer St.
The only cupcake place that matters
By Dianadangelomakeup on 4/22/2013
There are 101 too many cupcake places in the city but this place out shines them all. It has different flavors, fresh all the time, and neighborhood friendly. The rainbow cookie cupcake maybe better then the actual Italian treat and the Coquito and Tres Leche are muy authentic. With so many unique choices its easy to overlook classic yet equally delicuous choices like Oreo and Strawberry Cheesecake. This family owned business is so friendly too. Run don't walk to Brooklyn Cupcake.
By cynthiaeclifford on 5/17/2012
SIMPLY THE BEST ANYWHERE
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus