- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1 Water St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Old Fulton St.
Amazing ice cream & a killer view of the Brooklyn Bridge!
By reikibutterfly75 on 6/3/2004
The ice cream was delicous! I had chocolate with a pineapple topping which was great. Wish I'd tried the hot fudge now, though. It was a cold and rainy day (Memorial Day, 2004) and the place was cozy inside, not too hot, not too cold. The server was very warm and genuine. And I love my post card of the place and the view of the Brooklyn Bridge which I had just walked over. Definitely will return!
Info on BK ice cream Factory
By fakename on 11/28/2007
Ok I just had to write about some of the old reviews becuase alot of them had false information. First of all you get 3 toppings on a sundae and 2 scoops maybe those people didnt ask and whiped cream is free. And about the complaint about the heat and service, when its summer time and thiers a line out the door to the pier and the doors always open No AC is going to keep the place cold. And when people take an hour to decide what they want after they waited online for an hour it just makes everything even harder and the people in back of you have to wait even more. What was so bad about the service I would like to know?? But they try thier best and they are sorry for any displeasures.
New York's BEST Ice Cream
By JudgeJudy on 11/17/2009
Yes, order the banana split and share it with another. I ordered strawberry ice cream to test thier quality because I don't like strawberry ice cream...nobody makes it "real". This plcae makes it "real". I always take home a half-gallon with me after a cone or so. Plus! Great view of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline. A really good deal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu