- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1 Water St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Old Fulton St.
By NYCGirl219 on 2/17/2005
This is quite possibly the best Ice Cream I have ever eaten. It's creamy, indulgent, fresh, and DELICIOUS! You should come here just to eat it while walking on the promenade overlooking Manhattan.
Amazing ice cream & a killer view of the Brooklyn Bridge!
By reikibutterfly75 on 6/3/2004
The ice cream was delicous! I had chocolate with a pineapple topping which was great. Wish I'd tried the hot fudge now, though. It was a cold and rainy day (Memorial Day, 2004) and the place was cozy inside, not too hot, not too cold. The server was very warm and genuine. And I love my post card of the place and the view of the Brooklyn Bridge which I had just walked over. Definitely will return!
Artisinal Ice Cream
By CityPixie on 3/20/2003
Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory is an ice cream destination for all four seasons. Cozy inside the fire house the the cold months, outstanding views and access to the pier in warmer months, and creamy, delicious ice cream year-round. This isn't a place where you can get 40+ flavors, but you will always get top quality scoops here, no matter which flavor you choose. Two words describe this ice cream: fresh ingredients.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White