- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
97 Commercial St., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
at Manhattan Ave.
By sterling1 on 2/7/2012
this place is a treasure. shhhh...don't tell the others! Mark Thompson is religious about Ice Cream. I honestly and truly feel like its a privilege to go there! No kidding, its that real - no hype - 100% real and true! shhh...don't tell
By odrapol on 8/11/2007
The Greenpoint location IS open and I will definitely go back for more. Their ice cream is sooo tasty and although there's not exactly good people watching, there's nothing close to the line they have at their other location.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s