- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
97 Commercial St., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
at Manhattan Ave.
By sterling1 on 2/7/2012
this place is a treasure. shhhh...don't tell the others! Mark Thompson is religious about Ice Cream. I honestly and truly feel like its a privilege to go there! No kidding, its that real - no hype - 100% real and true! shhh...don't tell
By odrapol on 8/11/2007
The Greenpoint location IS open and I will definitely go back for more. Their ice cream is sooo tasty and although there's not exactly good people watching, there's nothing close to the line they have at their other location.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants