All Reader Reviews of...
182 N. 10th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Driggs Ave.
By BrainKrakow on 1/12/2014
This place is the worst excuse for Chinese food in the entire borough. I feel sorry for anyone that orders from you. You will be disappointed... so don't do it.
Food was poor
By sobustemz on 2/3/2012
The dumplings tasted like frozen Trader Joe's meatballs and the Spicy Curry Wonton Soup (supposedly "really spicy", as we were advised) was not spicy, nor was it tasty. It consisted of noodles, undercooked green beans, and meatballs in a watered down soup that someone threw curry seasoning in. It was a salty, tasteless, mess. They also forgot the side of bok choy that we ordered, and took forever to bring everything out, despite us being one of two tables of customers. The place was basically empty on a Thursday night -- a telling sign.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu