All Reader Reviews of...
182 N. 10th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Driggs Ave.
Food was poor
By sobustemz on 2/3/2012
The dumplings tasted like frozen Trader Joe's meatballs and the Spicy Curry Wonton Soup (supposedly "really spicy", as we were advised) was not spicy, nor was it tasty. It consisted of noodles, undercooked green beans, and meatballs in a watered down soup that someone threw curry seasoning in. It was a salty, tasteless, mess. They also forgot the side of bok choy that we ordered, and took forever to bring everything out, despite us being one of two tables of customers. The place was basically empty on a Thursday night -- a telling sign.
By BrainKrakow on 1/12/2014
This place is the worst excuse for Chinese food in the entire borough. I feel sorry for anyone that orders from you. You will be disappointed... so don't do it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears