All Reader Reviews of...
381 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 12th St.
By nymagdevotee on 6/22/2009
great wine, great housemade pates & charcuterie (pricy for the portion size)
a much needed wine bar in the south slope
By deborah on 2/9/2009
Terrific wine bar with a great food selection. Wandered by on Sat at 6:30pm with a friend and was offered an interesting Austrian red that was like a pinot noir. Our server was informative and spent time helping us with our wine selection. Ordered house-made pickles which were actually golden beets, a smooth country pate that came with perfect toast, and 18 month serrano ham drizzled with olive oil. Love the pressed tin roof and exposed brick walls. I plan on going back often.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu