All Reader Reviews of...
116 E. 16th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Irving Pl.
By gjl137 on 4/9/2010
Bro J's as I like to refer to Brother Jimmy's as recently opened its doors in Union Square right off the Park. I came here for lunch with a few colleagues. It was a perfect spring day so we ate outside which was slightly bizarre. The restaurant is on 16th street so we were basically surrounded by the nurses from Beth Israel and employees of the Department of Social Security across the street. Getting beyond the surrounding views the food was quite good. I ordered the turkey and avocado sandwich with a side of baked beans with pulled pork. Everyone seemed content with the food and service and I am sure we'll be back, next time for HH. Also, the service was quick and courteous.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More