All Reader Reviews of...
234 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Baltic St.
Off the chart good!
By cobblehil74 on 8/6/2011
Top to bottom this menu and this restaurant will not disappoint. This chef combines inventiveness, high quality localvore ingredients, with a homey undercurrent to deliver excellence across the menu.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama