- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1 Bruckner Blvd., The Bronx, NY, 10454
nr. Third Ave.
AMAZING food, service & atmosphere!!!
By ejames2086 on 4/27/2009
This place is so awesome. The crowd is great. The food is amazing and at the right price. The atmosphere is so relaxed; great background music. The events here are super fun! Highly recommened!!!
By Fachler1 on 8/7/2008
Living in the Throggs Neck section of the Bronx (which resembles residential Long Island) doesn't offer a lot of nightlife or "cool" places to go. This where heading down to Bruckner Bar comes in. This place is so awesome. The beer selection is way beyond your local craphole bar and the food is delicious. Try the Thai chili fries, Israeli salad and the chicken panini. Everyone that works there is friendly and genuinely happy to have you there. As the area around this gem of a place turns around, it'll definitely be come a hotspot not only for residents of the Bronx but for those in Harlem or anywhere in upper Manhattan. Sick of the city? Sick of Brooklyn? So am I. PLUS, they've just became the destination for a monthly indie rock dance party called "Revolution!" Things are starting to happen in the Bronx and their starting here. Check this place out ASAP!
Great food, coffee, drinks and pool -- all under a bridge!
By CassandraP6574 on 5/15/2007
Though it's a bit of a hike from the 6 train stop at 138th/3rd Ave. and a restaurant under a bridge doesn't exactly draw out the town, The Bruckner, in spite of its location, is packed on Friday nights and during weekend brunches. The crowd is eclectic: everyone from construction workers to artists can enjoy great music, attentive service, the best cappuccino in New York, and pool in the back room. The restaurant also does private parties of all types. The space is nice and the charge is more reasonable than anywhere in Manhattan. Check it out! If you like a good cappuccino, you'll never regret your decision!
Great food and atmosphere
By Mayuda on 4/28/2007
Amazing place with great food and atmosphere.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu