All Reader Reviews of...
1501 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036
at 44th St.
Best Seafood Ever
By harribee9 on 12/5/2005
I have been there four times. Each time the food seems to taste better. I've been there with friends and family and they all agree....it's the best. The Lava Flows are to die for. The Bucket of Boat Trash is my all time favorite. Bee L., the Bronx
Excellent For NY prices
By TaraNY1105 on 6/28/2004
I couldn't believe the great service and great food!! The prices are so reasonable. I was expecting to pay high prices because it is new and in Times Square. Even the gift shop was afforable. They played games with the kids. The views are amazing. You can even watch the news on ABC screen and eat. I would love to go back again. Thanks
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More