All Reader Reviews of...
1 Main St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Plymouth St.
By ptica on 2/15/2004
My husband and I ordered chicken salad sandwiches. In addition to the tendons and gristle we found several sharp bones. Luckily our two year old didn't take a bite first. The manager told me "that's why it's not on the children's menu" and "it's because everything is homemade" Avoid this "kid-friendly" trendy garbage and head over to Grimaldi's around the corner for a good pizza.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s