All Reader Reviews of...
120 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10013
at N. Moore St.
Cool and Kid Friendly
By Lottenger on 2/8/2004
Children clamour to return - crayons, balloon, perfect kids menu, and satisfying, down-home cooking. Always a pleasure for the family, and always packed with people of all ages. VERY hip crowd at the attractive bar and scattered through the restaurant between families and couples. A neighborhood treasure.
bubby's is great!
By buffysummers on 9/13/2003
i had been to bubby's a few times in the past, but i just recently went again. i love belgian waffles with strawberries bananas and whipped cream, so that wahat i got when i went. let me tell you, ive had a lot of waffles before, but i think they have the best! it was so good. and the have all different kinds of lemonade, like mint, strawbery and watermelon. the only thing i didnt like is that the chairs were very uncomfy, but i was enjoying my food so much, i pretty much forgot about it. i highly recommend bubby's for any occasion. they have so many things to choose from, they're known for their pies, i havent had any yet, but i will next time i go back
By adam on 6/2/2003
Brunch was excellent, in addition to the usual brunch selection they spruce things up with inventive dishes and sizable portions. Combined with friendly service, it's no wonder the place is mobbed. I look forward to trying dinner.
I loved the pulled pork
By dlv on 5/24/2003
I'm a big fan of pulled pork... Bubby's has just right right level of smokeyness and tanginess.
By kabasan on 3/20/2003
Food was fine for lunch. Nothing special but every time I go, the waiters were very friendly but the service was extremely slow. Prices are fair. A big plus about this place is good people watching because of the big windows all around.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu