- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2926 Ave. S, Brooklyn, NY, 11229
at Nostrand Ave.
We loved it
By brooklynbride09 on 5/21/2012
We had our wedding here, and everyone thought it was amazing. I thought the quality of the food was pretty great, nothing was bad, and they knew how to keep the party going. Standard catering fare served just right. I have such fond memories of our wedding, and Buckley's was the perfect venue for our June wedding. We had 95 guests, and the room was intimate and the service was great.
By JudgeJudy on 11/17/2009
My God they salt every morsel of every piece of food on your plate. Generous portions, yes...but of lesser quality products and all-over cooked no matter how you ordered it. Large room accompanies well for a large celebration at affordable prices, but guests will leave complaining about the quality of what they just ingested.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight