- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
59-08 Main St., Queens, NY, 11355
at 59th Ave.
delicious food, wonderful waiters!!
By danadxx on 8/26/2010
It s very good! For lunch they give me large portions for only a few dollars. My friends say it 's because I am big and white that I get special treatment. I now go there often, at least 2x a week. So now everyone knows me. Some waiters speak English, so it s now even easier to order. The food is fantastic! The service is wonderful. And I really love the prices!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?