- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
112 Bond St., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
at Pacific St.
By smariel on 7/18/2011
I love this restaurant and wish it well, however I agree with the review, if they worked on the menu a bit more, it'd be transformed from a hangout to a grade-A restaurant. However, I do like it as it is. Maybe it's better this way because there aren't masses of people trying to get in.
Went twice in one weekend!
By jau522 on 11/29/2010
Such a great experience we had to go back for more! Great coffee, great food, great space!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations