All Reader Reviews of...
458 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 35th St.
By SunnyTuff on 12/9/2012
Burgers and Cupcake's Veggie Burger has to be by far the BEST I have tasted...The service was SUPERB and I can't stop thinking about the experience. Oh, how could I forget the bonus treat....They gave us 4 cupcakes and I tasted the carrot cake>>>>>Unbelievable!!! That's all I'm gonna say!!! Thanks Jessica for a WONdaFULL time. When you come to Philly we have to keep it rockin'...lol
Decent food, poor service
By MERanger on 2/5/2012
Ate on a recent Thursday evening. Hamburger was pretty good and came with practically enough fresh mesclun and baby spinach to make a salad, which somewhat made up for the price. Onion rings were very good. Cupcake was so-so. Service, however, was awful. I had to get up and request my check at the counter because no one came back after my food was delivered.
By Ann_0518 on 8/20/2007
I agree with the review below. The veggie burger was AWESOME. I got it with cheddar cheese and avacado. The thick slice of avacado was perfectly fresh and delicious. No other condiments needed - the veggie burger is moist and fresh. I will definitely return!
I'm a big fan!
By kladshaw on 5/1/2007
I have to say, Burgers and Cupcakes offers the best veggie burger I have ever had; usually veggie burgers are tasteless or fresh out of the freezer but the veggie burger at Burgers and Cupcakes is very fresh! Also, their cupcakes are to die for!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus