- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
302 Delavan Ave., Greenwich, CT, 06830
at Chestnut St.
Best burger in 20 years!
By Mintchip on 8/27/2009
Recently added BS&F to our lunch offering in our office at the suggestion of one of our employees. Gave it a try myself for the first time, getting a bacon cheeseburger and I must say it was the best burger I have had in 20 years! The others who ordered spread their excitement and raves about the food so I put them on the list for another day to see what would happen. Even more people ordered and it was the talk of our lunch time. For me, the grilled bread instead of a roll was scrumptious, the meat was perfectly cooked to medium as requested, and the bacon was cooked through - no fatty bits dangling off the beef. I am picking up dinner for the family when I get out of work tomorrow!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl