- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
302 Delavan Ave., Greenwich, CT, 06830
at Chestnut St.
Best burger in 20 years!
By Mintchip on 8/27/2009
Recently added BS&F to our lunch offering in our office at the suggestion of one of our employees. Gave it a try myself for the first time, getting a bacon cheeseburger and I must say it was the best burger I have had in 20 years! The others who ordered spread their excitement and raves about the food so I put them on the list for another day to see what would happen. Even more people ordered and it was the talk of our lunch time. For me, the grilled bread instead of a roll was scrumptious, the meat was perfectly cooked to medium as requested, and the bacon was cooked through - no fatty bits dangling off the beef. I am picking up dinner for the family when I get out of work tomorrow!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s