All Reader Reviews of...
166 W. 4th St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Cornelia St.
I've had better . . .
By Nisiclassy on 11/17/2010
This place was a disspointment . . . the best thing about it is its location. The food is pricy and lacks good flavor, the drinks are PRICY. Do yourself a favor, walk a few blocks and go to Panchitos, the food is awesome, their burritos are HUGE and they are next door to Off the wagon the best bar in NYC!
Great mexican at a cheap price
By syoung74 on 8/26/2010
One of my favorite mexican restaurant in the village. I love the chips and salsa. Must try the shrimp ceviche. Great service and the waiters are friendly.
By outofleftfield42 on 8/30/2008
I've been to Burrito Loco many times, all of which have been enjoyable. The food is good, the drinks are decent, and the music always makes for a good fun time. Don't come expecting the best Mexican food you've ever had, but at the same time prepare to be a little surprised.
False happy hour ad and time forged on register
By sapiens on 4/27/2008
Not only the false happy hour ad they have and did not honore even though I spoke to the Manager who lied offering free round and never did but 4 minutes before happy hour was up I ordered another round of drinks and they said that it will be at full price because the register had the clock forward 10 minutes and they could not do anything about it, WHAT A SCAM!, oviously they are money thirsty and don't care about the customers. Aren't the restaurants audited in new york? if not I will and won't be going there anymore nor my friends and anybody I talk to, luckly there are thousands of mexican rests in N.Y. Mr. Burrito loco, don't treat your csr that way cause you will be going out of business, my table spent that night over $200.00 which you will never see again from me nor my friends or customers. Food was great sevice sucked.
authentic mexican fare
By jimmy on 4/20/2003
good food served with a latin twist and nice amigos to bring your meal.
By EatFoodNow on 3/9/2003
I always have a great time when I visit Burrito Loco. The Tacos al Pastor with juicy pineapple is my favorit dish. But usally when we go we spend hours because after dinner we stay for pitchers of margaritas, shots of tequilla, and mexican hats.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend