All Reader Reviews of...
597 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10014
at Bethune St.
THE "WORST" CUSTOMER SERVICE
By PamelaGivens on 11/15/2010
I HAVE ORDERED FOOD AT THIS PLACE I MUST SAY THE FOOD IS GREAT, BUT WHO EVER ANSWERS THAT PHONE NEEDS TO GO TO SOME KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE CLASSES. TWICE HE DEBATED WITH ME ON A ORDER, THE SECOND TIME I WAS SO DISGUSTED THAT I SENT THE FOOD BACKâ€¦TO ADD INSULT TO INJERY HE HAD ALL THE ORDERS WRONG..I TOLD HIM THAT HE HAS LOST A CUSTOMER AND HE REPLIED "THATS NOT MY PROBLEM'â€¦.SMHâ€¦..SO I SENT ALL OF MY FOOD BACK AND ASKED HIM TO WORK ON HIS PEOPLE SKILLS TO BAD I ENJOYED THE FOOD
Best place under $20 in Manhattan
By dma123 on 11/23/2007
What makes this place great is that they have great food at a great price with a nice atmosphere - try the turkey chopped steak with fried onions on top; simply mouth watering. Another good choice is the roasted chicken. The food is really very satisfying. This place is also affordable! This place is the dollar equivalent of making a meal at home for yourself - its pretty easy to walk out of here under $20; a really great value in Manhattan. The last thing that wins me over of this seemingly undiscovered gem is that it has a 14 foot ceiling with windows that open out onto the street. After a day at the beach in the summer, there is nothing like coming back into the City and going for dinner at the Bus Stop Cafe with a slight sunburn and the summer wind genlty blowing through the open windows as you eat your mashed potatoes and chopped steak. (Also a great place for weekend brunch!)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s