All Reader Reviews of...
833 Union St., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Seventh Ave.
Superb Fare in Brooklyn
By roux58 on 1/6/2010
I have eaten at Bussaco several times, with and without children and each experience was perfect. I highly recommend this perfect neighborhood restaurant to everyone in Brooklyn and Manhattanites who are not afraid to come over the bridge.
Geat addition to the Park Slope restaurant scene
By theslopeisdope on 2/9/2009
I've been several times now and have enjoyed each one. The interior is well designed and slick. The food is great, especially brunch...eggs benedict was awesome with very fresh hollandaise. I would skip their take on a bloody mary though. It's made with something called "tomato water" and is kind of bizarre. Dinner is also good, probably one of the most sophisticated menu in PS. There is a short bar menu too. I had the burger on it recently, tasted good but it was so thick I could barely get my jaw around it. It could be flatter and wider. Their signature manhattan is very good. Service is friendly and attentive.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White