All Reader Reviews of...
200 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10166
at 45th St.
By MoraleHazard on 5/17/2007
The location is very convenient for business lunches and the food is tasty.
By absolut on 1/21/2006
I came here for restaurant week last summer and found the place inviting, though a tad too loud. Service was good, the waiter was very thoughtful and attentive. The food was pretty good as well, though it seems their definition of rare in a steak is bloody.
Mediocrecy at it's best
By Dujour on 8/18/2004
Oh my. With the wealth of great restaurants in New York City, there are certainly better places to eat than Cafe Centro. While the atmosphere and location can't be beat, the food is plain and uninspired. My entree of soft shells crabs looked and tasted like they were an afterthought in the mind of the cook. The desserts were bland and lifeless. Additionally, the service was friendly, but poor. Four times I was asked if "everything is okay." I expect this kind of service at Chili's, not here. Perhaps the waitress knows better.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu